Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

possible to find a used turbo S rear wing?

adrian993

trying to restore the car to factory spec and it came with the Aerokit 2 which was essentially the turbo S front and tar Wong!

Does anyone have a kit lying around they've taken off the car and don't use or can point me to where I could find one used? They are royaly expensive new!

adrian993 said:
trying to restore the car to factory spec and it came with the Aerokit 2 which was essentially the turbo S front and tar Wong!

I'm assuming this is a nippon rear wing as opposed to the usual bolt on. :grin:

C.

haha, front and rear wing I meant!

Still on a iPhone 4s so the buttons are small!!

adrian993 said:

Does anyone have a kit lying around they've taken off the car and don't use or can point me to where I could find one used? They are royaly expensive new!
I have one in my shed but I'm not sure I want to let it go as the car was originally speced with it.

They do come up on eBay USA so it might be worth a look.

adrian993 said:

I have one in my shed but I'm not sure I want to let it go as the car was originally speced with it.

http://msroadrace.com/Porsche-993-Turbo-S-Rear-Spoiler-Wing-Decklid-Genuine-99351298002

Fil-Ski said:
adrian993 said:

http://msroadrace.com/Porsche-993-Turbo-S-Rear-Spoiler-Wing-Decklid-Genuine-99351298002

would you entertain selling it if the price was right rather than sitting in the shed!? What color is it actually ;)

adrian993 said:
Fil-Ski said:
adrian993 said:

would you entertain selling it if the price was right rather than sitting in the shed!? What color is it actually ;)

It's Polar Silver.

I don't think it's about the money to be honest. In 5 – 10 or 30 years or when my kids get the car and it comes time to sell it's going to be impossible for me to buy the Turbo S wing back.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back