Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 c4s pics

Jonnywise

I've never posted any pics on here for the 2 years I've owned my car :eek:

Attachments

• img_0203_507.jpg
    img_0203_507.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,412
  • img_0205_508.jpg
    img_0205_508.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,412
  • img_0206_100.jpg
    img_0206_100.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,412
  • img_0204_119.jpg
    img_0204_119.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,412
Looks great Jon, why no pics before have you only just sussed how to do it , its a pain but 2 years is excessive :floor:

Re: C4s

Jonnywise said:
Lol,just lazy is my excuse :p

:floor: :floor: :thumb:

Very nice.

Guards red is a great colour in cab form. Love the wheels too.

I can see an aluminium steering wheel but, what other options does it have ?

C4s

She was well kitted out from new

Attachments

• img_0207_874.jpg
    img_0207_874.jpg
    933 KB · Views: 2,372
Hi Jon, car looks great, fabulous colour!!

However, unless its a bad camera angle, It looks to me that you have C2 narrow body rear wheels fitted rather than the wide body version that your C4S should have. The rears really seem to sit a long way within the arches, particularly when viewing your 4th pic.

Have a read of the offset stamped on the wheel - C4 offset is ET 50 for Carrera Sports, which yours should be. C2 offset is ET 67, which it looks to me like these are on your car.

If you put 15mm spacers behind them, that would in effect give you the correct offset and push them out to where the C4 ET 50 offset wheel face would sit.

Just read your options list and I see your car had Carrera Sport wheels specced from new, so I find it hard to believe that it was fitted with the wrong offset rear wheels from new....

Am I seeing things Jon (not been drinking honest) maybe its an illusion?

monster said:
Just read your options list and I see your car had Carrera Sport wheels specced from new, so I find it hard to believe that it was fitted with the wrong offset rear wheels from new....

Am I seeing things Jon (not been drinking honest) maybe its an illusion?

Yeah lovely car, looks good in red as a cab.

I thought the same looking at the rear wheels they look sunk in. :?:

Probably because it's parked on the curb. Lovely car - what's not to love about a red convertible 911?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back