Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fabspeed Tune ???????

Note to self:

Avoid Bournemouth sea front.....

-- 997 -- said:
tom_nieto said:
If you're after a traffic light drag racer, I think you've bought the wrong car! While these are quick, quite a lot of modern hot hatches are easily able to keep up off the lights.

If I spend shyte load of money on and IPD Plenum and a GT3 throttle body I'd expect noticeable gains I.e 0-60 and midrange if can be achievable after a roll road session and of course any other benefits that comes with it including smooth drivebility etc, not looking to drag race, those days are gone lol, but if there's power to achieve I want to know it's there under my foot when needed. I don't drive like some idiots on the road, in fact a Sunday driver is more like it. But when in my company car its different..

J

J , you will notice it , more go inthe low mid range , flat spots smoothed out and they are there dont care what anyone says different lol . Both the gen1 and the gen2 have had full exhaust inc 200cell cats the IPD induction ,which is slightly different for the gen2 and a remap and its noticable in both. personally IMO the gains were greater in the gen1, but I think thats because Porsche used some of the extra gains available when taking the gen2 up in BHP e.g. it already has a larger throttle body and a quicker map so I think there's less to gain but still very worth doing on the gen2 :thumb:

mikeluke said:
Note to self:

Avoid Bournemouth sea front.....

why :floor: :floor: :floor:

Attachments

• hqdefault_141.jpg
    hqdefault_141.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2,853

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members