Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Poll - Which Spark plugs

Which Spark Plug

• OEM - OPC does it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bosch - FGR5KQE0 / similar - Need to save for more mods

• Iridium Power IK22 - I'm sure it has added 5hp :)

• Iridium Racing VK22 - I'm a track demon / I've got too much money :)

• Total voters
That's cheap Phil, Design 911 are £187.80 for a set.

On the subject of suppliers I have a small note of caution. I've been using Autodoc for parts and their prices are pretty good, especially so for a water pump I got last year. I placed and order recently for brake pads for a VW, the parcel arrived by UPS who did their usual 'can you sign here mate' before giving me the box. Anyway long story short the box had been damaged and a box of brake pads had fallen out, the damage to the box had been poorly repaired but good enough for me not to notice till the driver had gone. When you buy goods from Autodoc there is a small charge of £3.50 which entitles you to a no quibble exchange/return etc, I hadn't checked this box. So when I phoned to say the box was damaged and parts were missing they just weren't interested in the slightest because I hadn't paid the £3.50 chg.
I had a lengthy row with them as it was their fault for not packing the box with enough padding inside and obviously UPS for dropping it or whatever they did with it. Anyway after lengthy emails and me threatening to go to my card provider to escalate it they, with very bad grace, eventually sent me a set of replacement pads. Good prices, but the pits customer service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back