Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Latest wiper options for 997.2

Shaoxter

Imola
My wiper blades are juddering pretty horribly now so looking to replace them. I had PIAA ones on my 996 and they were fantastic, but it seems that PIAA no longer make curved blades for the passenger side?

Checking my order for the 996, I had WS55EFB (driver side, with spoiler) and WS55CEB (passenger side, curved) but WS55CEB is no longer available... It seems WS55EB is the only option available for the passenger side?

I Just had the same issue used and was happy with PIAA couldnt get what I wanted last time so fitted trico what a pile of crap those were lol.
now have fitted Bosch super plus and have to say they seem as good as the PIAA ones I used super plus as I like a rigid blade but they also do curved and soft type think they are called aero twin or similar :thumb: :thumb:

I use Bosch from ECP, only thing is they look like they're off a Mk1 Golf!

James M-S said:
I use Bosch from ECP, only thing is they look like they're off a Mk1 Golf!

:floor: :floor: it did take me a day or so to get used to the big black box where they join the wiper arm , I did think to myself they could have streamlined it a bit , but they do the job well and if its shape stops the wiper chatter then I am happy with the shape :grin: :thumb:

You can still get the PIAA rubber inserts that will fit into the OEM frames :thumb:

If I'd know I would have taken them off my old 996 before buying the 997 :lol:

Factory rear wiper delete means one less thing to worry about :D

I got PIAA ones last year, very disappointed after all the rave reviews on here.... several places where they wouldnt wipe cleanly and left big wet arcs across the screen

I have just fitted the Bosh Aeros & much better than std old school type,
Very quiet in use

Now's the time we should be changing them over as the weather improves. Bosch Aero twin for me. Spot on.

ayton1 said:
I have just fitted the Bosh Aeros & much better than std old school type,
Very quiet in use

yes have to say the bosch super plus are very quiet as well , using them again today I am starting to think they may actually be better than the PIAA which I did like but the PIAA I used were the ones with the wing on I used them on both sides but had to gently bend the PAX one to keep it off the scuttle and fully touching the glass whereas the Bosch were a straight no messing fit think I got 21" drivers and 22" pax ones

Has anyone got a link on where to find the Bosch Aero one's? I bought the standard Bosch one's last time from ECP and they are a bit light on downforce!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrellS
Back