Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 914 1.7. New pics July 2019

You've uploaded your vid to the wrong site Ady.......that should be on youp**n!!

Although the sound was much improved with the speaker pods the sound was just missing something so I have bought some aftermarket tweeters and fitted them to existing holes in the windscreen pillar.
It hard to fit something like those and make it look acceptable but the looks are a small price to pay for the vastly improved sound. :thumb:

[ur

Always tricky trying to retrofit modern tackle in an old car. Can you imagine fitting a double din head unit :grin:

Still looking forward to seeing this in the flesh :thumb:

alex yates said:
Always tricky trying to retrofit modern tackle in an old car. Can you imagine fitting a double din head unit :grin:

Still looking forward to seeing this in the flesh :thumb:
I think as long as mods are easily reversible then it's probably ok.

Oulton park RS day Friday 9th March :thumbs:

kas750 said:

It's a date! Totally enjoyed last year and wouldn't want to miss it. Might see if our Jake fancies coming too.

alex yates said:
kas750 said:

It's a date! Totally enjoyed last year and wouldn't want to miss it. Might see if our Jake fancies coming too.
Yes it's a good day out :thumbs:

I have ordered this picture as an A1 canvas for a room at home.
I tire at looking at abstract flower pics :thumbs:

Should've ordered 10 and start flogging them on eBay :thumb:

alex yates said:
You could be right.Pretty much no 914 or 996 canvas prints around. :?:

:worship: re the car and the print.

Is it going to Dinslaken?

kas750 said:
alex yates said:

There must be a market for them ?

Someone did a series of limited edition prints of my 914 and they sold out. Don't know what they charged though .

T8 said:
:worship: re the car and the print.

Is it going to Dinslaken?

Terry I've been let down by the others in our group so I have had to cancel :nooo:

tp_reading said:
kas750 said:
alex yates said:

There must be a market for them ?

Someone did a series of limited edition prints of my 914 and they sold out. Don't know what they charged though .

Lovely :thumb:

I tried locktons today for Insurance on the 914 and 911 and they can't get close to Peter James.
The 914 will be agreed value at 20k and the 911 at 12k with unlimited mileage at £404.
Locktons wanted £550.
The only possible advantage was the track day cover with locktons which I probably wouldn't use!?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back