Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED: 996tt intake plenum - original or aftermarket

eca02apc

Nurburgring
Due to the hose connection on the top of my intake plenum breaking whilst replacing the #16 check valve, I'm now in need of a replacement intake plenum for my 996 turbo.

If anyone has upgraded and no longer needs their original plenum, please drop me a PM.

Likewise, if anyone has removed an aftermarket, eg IPD, plenum due to sale of their car etc, please let me know how much you'd be looking for.

It's only the connection for the three hoses on top of the plenum that I need to replace but, frustratingly, that part isn't sold separately to the plenum itself 😞

Fairly sure I have got one in the garage. I will look tonight.

There was a good DIY thread which I followed which mentioned how to avoid breaking the Plenum when removing the #16 valve. If anyone is going to attempt changing their #16 valve I would advise them to check out the thread.

911tom said:
Fairly sure I have got one in the garage. I will look tonight.

Many thanks, 911tom.

And it makes me feel slightly better to know I'm not the only one to have broken this! Maybe I should upgrade, but I'm in the middle of a house extension so not feeling particularly flush with cash!!

I've found it. Pm me your number or email and I'll send a couple of pics.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back