Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Turbo price...

There will be a 2 and a 5 in the figure of course :D

ChrisT70 said:
There will be a 2 and a 5 in the figure of course :D

and a smattering of zeros! :floor:

In the current market I'd expect the first car to go on at £125k for a snappy sale.
At least with the 100k mile car you'd feel like you could drive it as it's already surpassed the mental barrier. Not so sure you'd feel the same about the first car

The JZM car has a the 'Moody' Blue interior in standard seat guise :what: so that devalues it by a good wedge - easy 50 bags in my book.

Harbour car is very toppy and the 'current market' is dictated by what people want to pay for that car at that point in time. Naturally I would want to pay less and dealers will chance their arm by offering up a price using the same calculator the late Ken Dodd used to do his tax returns hoping that someone will take a punt, reassured they are buying from a 'respected' dealer who offers a warranty.

It's over 6 figures I've no doubt in some circles but not by that much. How about £112,500 to give it some degree of consistency :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back