Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Anniversary on Ebay

Here a question What do you think they want for it?

FZP said:
I'm calling 6 figures on this. Zingari should be able to shed some light around this model I believe.
All done at £56k. :coat:

I reckon it could tip the scales at 6 figures but you never know they're hard to price and silver instead of viola could make it more exclusive dependent on your point of view :dont know:

If I were to price it in relation to what I want for mine then I'd say £95k.

:hand: and no I'm not pricing mine at 25 bags but based on mileage and a few extras that ones got like wide bolster heated seats (albeit I've got a pair of those in the shed as 'spares' :roll:

The silver one is up for £135,000 :D

Cheap as chips and underpriced :thumb:

Zingari said:

:hand: 25 bags

Attachments

• rose_colored_glasses_116.jpg
    rose_colored_glasses_116.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 9,965
:hand:

Zingari said:
:eek: Steve Bull has just loaded up #476 on eBay. Polar Silver and 41k miles last owner 18yrs.

Yours for £999,999

Item no: 292476868555

Cheap as chips :thumb:

The car at Steve Bull cars is a local car to me and owned by friends of a lad I work with....A weathty family who own a jewellers in Bath. The car belongs to the original owners daughter now, and this was the sort of car that if you had been in the right place at the right time it would of been a bargain find. The daughter inherited it and it was sat in a heated garage under a cover unused for some time. She decided to sell but how no idea of its value....she would've probably accepted an offer of £25 grand had she not got in touch with Steve Bull who simply due to being used to service it for her father. He's now selling on her behalf and has valued it at over £100k.

No relation to George Eaton then :dont know:

Zingari said:

:eek:

Mr Z has just purchased some rose tinted jam jar bottoms!

No need for the rose tinted goggles as the Steve Bull car has sold my sources tell me. No bull :floor:

Looks like it was a bargain :D

I can now reveal that there is a new valuation currency to replace the aging 'Bag"....

It is called a Zingari Anniversary, or 'Anni" for short.

a 993 can be valued in fractions of Anni's, eg its worth quarter or half an anni :thumb:

This should negate the psychological barrier that Zingari has experienced for the past 10 years in valuing a 993 at over 25 bags :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back