Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New to me 991.1 C2S Aerokit Cup has arrived! My thoughts..

Lovely looking car.

:thumbs:

LongP2, that's a fair point about temperatures. Its not been over 10deg since I've had the car!

I think I'm going to try Michelin's next time Just to see.

I just switched from Pzero to MPS4S and it's a huge difference. Highly recommended

DRZ911 said:
:yahoo:
Looks like the Michelin PS4S now have a N0 rating for the 991, so I know what I'll be changing to over the next few weeks. :lol:

May I ask, where you found out? There seems to be no mention of such tyres on Michelin's website yet.

Waitaminute said:
DRZ911 said:
Looks like the Michelin PS4S now have a N0 rating for the 991, so I know what I'll be changing to over the next few weeks. :lol:

May I ask, where you found out? There seems to be no mention of such tyres on Michelin's website yet.

Confirmed directly with Michelin by OPC. Also on Michelin website.

Set of N0 PS4S for 20" rims now sitting in OPC workshop for me.

Several online tyre sites also have N0 PS4S for 20" 991 wheels.

DRZ911 said:
Waitaminute said:
DRZ911 said:

They are not on the Michelin website.

Nice looking car Raptorace :thumb:

DRZ911 said:
Waitaminute said:
DRZ911 said:

That's great news as I'll need to change mine before extending the warranty later in the year :D

Here it is - 305/30R20 and 245/35R20 both N0 rated.....

Attachments

• capture_108.png
    capture_108.png
    344 KB · Views: 1,926

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back