Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Service question - Kent based - OPC or Mr 911?

Ask for Matt to work on your car , hes a friend of mine and we served together at an OPC for many years ... Dam fine mechanic .

Just say Iain recomended you from the forums .

Demort said:
Ask for Matt to work on your car , hes a friend of mine and we served together at an OPC for many years ... Dam fine mechanic .

Thanks for the tip, I did as you suggested and was told he would if he was available. In the end I believe Adam serviced my car. No complaints though - very thorough!

Project9 in Marden kent are a good bunch and have used them before.

jboy said:
Demort said:

Thanks for the tip, I did as you suggested and was told he would if he was available. In the end I believe Adam serviced my car. No complaints though - very thorough!

I tell a lie - Matt was indeed responsible for the service. I met him this morning when I collected the car. Very thorough and a great bloke. 9e were generally excellent.

+1 for 9e Ken has helped my daughter many times looking after her car :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back