Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Aircon drain

MMT

Monza
996 C4 - where is the Aircon condensate drain?

I've noticed a few drips approximately where the front passenger side radiators is. I've had a taste and it seems like water to me, no antifreeze.

N/s and roughly behind the front n/s/f wheel and close to the center of the car .

Look inside the car and its left side on the center consol and about 1 foot back from the bulkhead .

Its not under the n/s/f radiator .

that could well be washer fluid though .. even more so if you have head lamp washers .

I do have headlamp washers. I will check that as I had the headlamps out to fit new bulbs recently.
Thank you.

...suggest that you operate your washers to verify that the nozzles rise to wash the lenses...if not then it is possible that when you removed the headlight the washer connector was dislodged ?

Worth a check?

Mines a 996.1 with the old style nozzles. I will give them a spray and see if a pipes come off somewhere.
👍🏼👍🏼

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back