Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Owner!

ayton1 said:
Looked at that myself around 6 weeks ago, Midnight blue is gorgeous but the light interior was not for me, nice spec car though 👍

Have you secured something or still on the lookout? I plan to break up the interior - I love the colour but there is too much of it.

Bolorunner said:
FZP said:
Hi and Welcome
That's a fine looking motor. You'll get plenty of joy from that I'm sure. What are the highlights of the spec?

PDK, Sunroof, Imacculate, Midnight Blue, not sure on the colour of the interior but it's not Sand Biege. It's very lovely and more sensible than previous. I tend to get over precious and not drive regularly so the Porsche is going to be used come rain or shine..if the journey is the right one.

looks like it might be savannah interior , :thumb: :thumb:

:welcome: Looks V nice :worship:

You said you have had previous, Pork or a light coloured interior :dont know:

Either way, more :camera: of anything :grin:

:thumb:

Bolorunner said:
Scholester said:
Bolorunner said:
s70rjw said:
Lovely looking car you have there. Redline prepare them very well too. They have some gorgeous stock. Are you local to North Yorkshire ?
No, I'm from the South West, took a leisurely train up and had a great drive back home!
South West?
Bristol :D
I am 20 mins north of the city. A chap on here by the name of Osh tends to organise a few meets but I was working away last year so wasn't able to join in the fun - Boooooo.
Good luck with the car fella and I hope to see it in the flesh sometime soon.

Martian said:
Phil 997 said:
....looks like it might be savannah interior , :thumb: :thumb:

Savannah was a 996 colour only IIRC. :mrgreen:

In that case I would love to know what colour it is as it looks different to sand beige although it could be the light :thumb:

HSC911 said:
:welcome: Looks V nice :worship:

You said you have had previous, Pork or a light coloured interior :dont know:

Either way, more :camera: of anything :grin:

Sorry I meant previous fun cars and that they became garage queens and not used enough. Moved to a 911 because it's a car I feel I will use more often and be less precious about..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back