Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Road & Track magazine GT2 RS article

peterzoom

Spa-Francorchamps
I was tempted by the front cover of Road & Track and a rather good photograph of the GT2 RS, so I shelled out for an imported copy of this leading U.S publication.

I used to read this publication cover to cover as a child when we lived in the States and have very fond memories of the cars and also the adverts for 'miracle' products it always contained.

i must say that I had very mixed feelings when it arrived in the post. I honestly thought at first that the envelope must only contain a leaflet or brochure as it was so light! The magazine stretches to 90, very thin, pages and I seem to remember it being much beefier than it current self.

That said, what a great read with articles on not only the GT2 but also a great article with 'Big Daddy' Don Garlits and an interesting feature on Gunnar racing and some very good photographs too.

It made a very nice change from my standard fare of Octane/Autosport/Motorsport. GT Porsche etc. Well worth checking out, although maybe just a little too much to subscribe to, once shipping is included.

I wonder if anyone here has any old copies ('70's 80's) of R&T cluttering up their attic, PM me if you have please.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back