Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Yorkshire Classic Porsche, opinion ?

BChivs

Spa-Francorchamps
Anyone dealt with this dealer and care to share good or bad experiences? What's the general view?

No personal experience but I seem to remember one of the forum regulars having a nightmare experience when attempting to purchase a 993 & the dealer not happy the purchaser wanted an independent inspection done after the dealer had carried out some work on the car. Easternjets, is the member I think.

I still have a copy of that legendary phone call :floor:

Ridders said:
No personal experience but I seem to remember one of the forum regulars having a nightmare experience when attempting to purchase a 993 & the dealer not happy the purchaser wanted an independent inspection done after the dealer had carried out some work on the car. Easternjets, is the member I think.

Where is that thread ?

Surely worth a reminder of that classic!

Here: ://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=111903

Just read through! Crikey! Wide berth seems wise.

Move on OP

But did Easternjets ever get his deposit back :dont know:

More importantly - did they ever shift that 993 :grin:

I am that man!!

First thing avoid them like the plague!

The thread got pulled by Sundeep, at my request but only because they said I wouldn't get my money back unless it was!!
It was actually the owners wife who sorted it as she had no idea what was going on and she is a director of the company!
It very nearly put them out of business, TBH just go and experience their customer service, I'd be very surprised if you bought a car!
The phone call was a beaut!

Oh and the car did sell, it overtook me one day on the A66, apparently it was a 'pup', bullet dodged :D

easternjets said:
It was actually the owners wife who sorted it as she had no idea what was going on and she is a director of the company!
It very nearly put them out of business

and you believed that :hand:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back