Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Got my car back today after it's interior trim

mun802

It's been 5 long weeks, but we'll worth the wait. Linas has done a fab job with great attention to detail 👍

Attachments

• 20180310_141440_resized_188.jpg
    20180310_141440_resized_188.jpg
    994.3 KB · Views: 5,060
  • 20180310_141434_resized_861.jpg
    20180310_141434_resized_861.jpg
    664.9 KB · Views: 5,060
Bloody hell, what a difference , that is stunning total transformation of the 996 interior , Linas is a genius craftsman :thumb:

Poker2009 said:
As good as getting a new car!!

:thumb:

Better than new!

What's been done with the centre arm rest?

Now that looks great :thumb:

Especially loving the dash and steering wheel 8)

asterix_the_gaul said:

I've always missed centre arm rest since I sold my RR so ordered this off eBay and Linas retrimmed it and fitted it for me. It goes up / down / forwards / backwards.

mun802 said:
asterix_the_gaul said:

I've always missed centre arm rest since I sold my RR so ordered this off eBay and Linas retrimmed it and fitted it for me. It goes up / down / forwards / backwards.

Can you link to the armrest or post up the item number? Kind of interested in that as I feel the 996 lacks that..

asterix_the_gaul said:
mun802 said:
asterix_the_gaul said:

Can you link to the armrest or post up the item number? Kind of interested in that as I feel the 996 lacks that..

Simply stunning mate, Linus is the best :thumb: :thumb:

That looks fantastic. Well done 👍

Hey that's really sharp bud, really updates the interior with a bit of class.

Is that a flat top (and bottom) steering mod :?

I'm waiting for my wheel to come back from Royal with a bit of alc and flat bottom :thumb:

C4-STORM said:
Hey that's really sharp bud, really updates the interior with a bit of class.

Is that a flat top (and bottom) steering mod :?

I'm waiting for my wheel to come back from Royal with a bit of alc and flat bottom :thumb:[/quote

Thanks bud. It's flat top and bottom wheel
]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back