Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kline exhaust

simonsti

Trainee
I've really got my mind set on having a Kline exhaust on my turbo, but was wondering what people recommend between the different cat types, also where is the best place to buy from.
Thanks.

I have a Kline system very happy with it

The Kline exhaust is the best performing exhaust system for any Porsche turbo - it is balanced with x flow designed for maximum performance.

Whether you have 100 cell or 200 cell cats, they are made by HKS and are proven for longevity and performance.

If you take the 200 cell option, you will not need any modifications to the ECU. If you take 100 cell then we can either modify for CEL or tune for performance.

We are the UK distributer and I always take care of 911uk members on price.

Ken

I have the Kline inconel on my Turbo S ...it's a quality piece of kit , the quality shines through when you see it .....
I haven't come across an aftermarket exhaust that betters it for physical quality ...I'll go with Ken's endorsement of its qualities with reference to its dynamic performance , I couldn't argue with that ....

Makes the Turbo engine sound a fair bit better ...

Makes it rev more freely .seems to breathe better with the ajs cats ....

Over rated .... I don't think so ......the best value exhaust mod in my opinion ....the tail pipe tips in Carbon fibre finish it off nicely too ...

Check out the class of this kit ..then tell me you don't will not choose this one .....!
Quality doesn't go out of style ....and YOU will know you have it fitted under the rear valance ...and that's what counts!!

Attachments

• 1d121873_c527_4d89_94c0_7df5eb7335c8_149.jpeg
    1d121873_c527_4d89_94c0_7df5eb7335c8_149.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 1,810
911TEL said:
I have the Kline inconel on my Turbo S ...it's a quality piece of kit , the quality shines through when you see it .....
I haven't come across an aftermarket exhaust that betters it for physical quality ...I'll go with Ken's endorsement of its qualities with reference to its dynamic performance , I couldn't argue with that ....

Makes the Turbo engine sound a fair bit better ...

Makes it rev more freely .seems to breathe better with the ajs cats ....

Over rated .... I don't think so ......the best value exhaust mod in my opinion ....the tail pipe tips in Carbon fibre finish it off nicely too ...

Check out the class of this kit ..then tell me you don't will not choose this one .....!
Quality doesn't go out of style ....and YOU will know you have it fitted under the rear valance ...and that's what counts!!

:yeah:

Totally agree with this. Engine runs a little cooler, sounds a lot, lot better and is generally happier with the Kline. 200 cell cats on mine, 9ppm on last MOT which is cleaner than the stock system it replaced.

Also sounds great from both inside and outside the car. Very happy with my Kline. :thumb:

It's after hearing yours at Anglessey last year Mike that swung it for me...
your car sounded awsome :thumb:

simonsti said:
It's after hearing yours at Anglessey last year Mike that swung it for me...
your car sounded awsome :thumb:

Simon - you won't be disappointed if you get one. Can have a chat about it at Anglesey in May if you don't have one by then, also happy to take you out in mine so you can hear it from inside. My car runs RSS engine mounts so is a little more raucous inside than normal.
It was the same system and place that convinced me to buy one! I heard a 996T with one on up there in 2015, it sounded better than a 997 GT3, so approached the owner to ask what pipe he was running. The rest is history.

Thanks Mike, hopefully should have it for then but if not then I'll take you up on your offer...see you then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back