Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Even more red.... Air intake

barefoot

So when I thought I couldn't add anymore red to the car I have.... I know some will say I will lose power it will suck in warmer air etc but its fast enough and now sounds better...

most-definitely-its-a-yes-from-me.jpg

Nice to see someone else personalising bits no one normally sees . :grin: :thumb:

...don't know about losing power it just looks a bit Harry Tate to these eyes?

I like it , but modding will always have its admirers and knockers its the nature of modding, which is why I often refer to it as personalising as it suits your personal taste.
As we always say it would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing, and by nature a driver of a Red 911 is a loud and proud personality so is unlikely to have the same taste as someone who drives a totally stock silver car for example :thumb:

Barefoot that air filter cone looks like its had better days?

looks like its collapsing? prob worth a change.

liking the red and I have a soft spot for a bit of custom red.

barefoot said:
My car is originally silver with all black interior soooo boring... My Gt3 is yellow so you can see which camp I am in 😉

Well you fall into the very loud and proud camp mate :floor: just a bit of acid green missing from your garage :floor: :floor:

heres a couple of pics of my gen1 and gen2 interior so I think I am in the same camp as you :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Attachments

• img_1332_970.jpg
    img_1332_970.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 3,917
  • img_2059_162.jpg
    img_2059_162.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 3,917
  • img_2267_882.jpg
    img_2267_882.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 3,917
  • img_2227_104.jpg
    img_2227_104.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 3,917
  • img_2218_941.jpg
    img_2218_941.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 3,917
With poor over worked James in the back ground :floor:

Please tell me he didnt have to do the clutch on the floor ?

I would have run screaming for the hills at that point !

Demort said:
With poor over worked James in the back ground :floor:

Please tell me he didnt have to do the clutch on the floor ?

I would have run screaming for the hills at that point !

:floor: :floor: bless him, no I let him take it to a mates workshop to do the clutch and he's taking it back on Tuesday as it seems the DMF is also fubared was making a horrible noise when we test drove it with the clutch fixed, he tried so hard to try and save me the cost of a new duel mass flywheel :sad:
still it helps him save up for his new baby thats due later this year. :grin: :grin: He spends so much time at mine doing mods and things my girls are starting to call him uncle James :floor: :floor:

barefoot said:
Love the blue interior! The cone is a tight fit I think the previous owner must have twisted it taking it out. They are a ***** to fit... Got a red alfa spider in similar taste and a montecarlo bit more subdued!

thanks mate, yes relooking at the pic of the cone it does look like its been twisted a bit,

I am surprised the word "subdued " is in your vocabulary ,I had to google it to find out what it meant :floor: :floor: :floor:

Love the spider its very reminicent of a daytona interior which I love was that your inspiration , and the monte well its not as subdued as I was expecting :grin: :grin: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back