Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HELP!!! The dreaded orange warning light.

Alex

Just been out for a blast to pick up my dogs steroids. All country roads and national limits so some hard driving to check out my recent Geo adjustments.
Handling was pretty impressive with no horrors stories and not too much PSM intervention.

Any how, screaming the nuts off it on all those dirty roads has triggered off an orange warning light. I'm gutted!!!!! :nooo:

What shall I do? :?

bIY2Gzv.jpg

Is that the battery warning light Alex? Could it be your alternator?

Cheers, Keith

infrasilver said:
Take it straight to Douglas Valley for scrapage

I called but they turned me down due to current lack of available space. Reason: Full of 944's :wack: :grin:

Get someone with a fault reader to check ou5 the fault cod3 , might be no more than emissions fault light ....

If only that it can be reset easily enough .....

Theres a guy in Bolton, he's gone independent after spending many a year working for Hartech. He might be able to help, he does all the work on my 996 and charges a fraction of the cost.
Give Matt a call, 07581247718.

:grin: Chris, you are genius :thumb:

SbUPHo1.jpg

It's my home brew Lancashire potato moonshine. Doesn't half break the grease down on the windscreen and keeps the wiper blafes cleaner than vinegar. Always comes in handy when stranded in the cold too.

alex yates said:
Just been out for a blast to pick up my dogs steroids.

Is the dog Russian? :grin:

Hungarian.

Vizsla? Absolutely beautiful woofers, need exercise, does one take yours out when riding ones's (horse) steed across dale?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back