Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally decided on a car and put my deposit down!

dp400

Hi all

First of all thanks to all of you who have helped me out by answering my newbie questions.

I'm pleased to say I've finally put a deposit on a car and in the end I went for a Carrera rather than a c2s.

It's in really good condition having had 2 vey particular owners who wernt afraid to spend money when needed to keep the car tip top.

The car has.....
2 owners with 49k miles and f.s.h.
Midnight blue with grey interior
30mm lowering springs
Remap
Ducktail rear spoiler
Terra-clean treatment
Pse exhaust
Sunroof
Reversing sensors
Bluetooth stereo upgrade (original pcm stereo also included)
Went in to paint shop for stone chip refresh but the last owner decided to paint the whole car
Ceramic paint treatment
Heated seats
Drivers seat memory
4 nearly new tyres
New front discs and pads
Xenon headlights

Here's a video the dealer did for me, hope you like it.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyhdJFDEhAU

Lovely.
I like the Blue and grey combination.
Ducktail looks wicked nice one :thumb:

Hey bud.

Congrats on your new car. I too recently became a first time owner.

That ducktail looks fantastic. Especially with the third brake light.

Any possibility of finding out what make or where it was bought from?

Ducktail :thumb:

Congrats! I love it!

Sweet :thumbs:

Congratulations!

:congrats:

Nice colour. Love the ducktail. :thumb:

I nearly bought a C2s from that dealer a few years ago but couldn't agree a price, the car was well presented and they came across decent.

Love midnight blue, here my old console painted and Linus console lid, just in case you fancy any modding advice :thumb:

Attachments

• 75687823_c503_4ded_b9b8_a96392155fa5_269.jpeg
    75687823_c503_4ded_b9b8_a96392155fa5_269.jpeg
    427.6 KB · Views: 5,526
  • 39c2d0aa_316b_4f83_9bc0_3744fa802275_682.jpeg
    39c2d0aa_316b_4f83_9bc0_3744fa802275_682.jpeg
    501.3 KB · Views: 5,526
Very nice and a lovely combination :grin:

Enjoy :thumb:

Beaut! Great looking car and loving that ducktail. :thumb: Health to enjoy. :thumbs:

First let me say Blue is the new Black :grin: I love the midnight stone grey combo my old gen1 was just that it looks stunning in the sun when highly polished.
Heres a few other obsevations.
When someone fits a ducktail and goes to the trouble of removing the stock highlevel brake light and fit the turbo brake light delete panel you just know they are meticulous and the car will have been cherished , its been remapped so would love to see a pic of the engine bay to see if its had a IPD GT3 throttle bodt /plen also done which is often why they remap them.
The lowered and ducktail look is very in worth toying with putting some 19" fuch alloys on it and as mentioned get the centre console painted midnight.
Enjoy the car its a beaut.
:thumb:
ps do you know which companies ducktail it is as the proportions are so suited to that car :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back