Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does anyone know this car please?

Don't know the car, but I know they've had it in stock for many months, if that helps any negotiations...

Found it a tad high on the price compared to other similar-mileage/condition C4's out there. If you're keen on the Velvet though, definitely worth a stab!

Velvet

Many thanks to all who have replied. Its a little tatty but full engine rebuild (Ive driven it and goes like a train!) and close (ish) to 100k miles appeals.

I'm not in love with the interior and I know its been changed as it left the factory entirely red!

Its been resprayed, to a good standard I think. Would anyone comment on how close to Porsche's velvet it is?

Thanks again! :thumb:

Showing as 'Reserved' :dont know: How much dough was it?

It looks very nice with the black sports seats with red piping, the black and red door cards & steering wheel look right , i do like that interior , with a rebuild and reasonable mileage i would be snapping that one up pronto , that's a smart 964.

I have agreed a price! Still very interested in anyone who knows the vehicle, and Id love to chat to a previous owner. Number plate ends WCN.

Cheers again! :thumb:

RosieG said:
I have agreed a price! Still very interested in anyone who knows the vehicle, and Id love to chat to a previous owner. Number plate ends WCN.

Cheers again! :thumb:

Nice one! Looks a great car. Keep in touch, let us know how you get on with it. :thumb:

Make sure you make a note of the previous owner before last as shown on the reg doc before it gets sent off to put your info on. Any bills might also have names and addresses on so you can piece the history together.

Not showing as reserved any more, so presumably it didn't work out for RosieG...

£44995.

Not fair to go into detail in this format, but with a little help from a forum member I was given some info which meant I was no longer comfortable with the transaction.

Exactly why I love this forum!

Cheers

RosieG said:
Not fair to go into detail in this format, but with a little help from a forum member I was given some info which meant I was no longer comfortable with the transaction.

Exactly why I love this forum!

Cheers

In the interest of keeping forum members clued up, why not post a brief outline of what happened? For anyone else who might be interested

Sure. The main concern was that the car has been in an accident and there is corrosion around the welded join. The front section has been replaced and the VIN plate recreated.

Of course anyone should do their own research. I gave the dealer the opportunity to explain what they knew - they simply went very quiet.

There are other concerns around the engine rebuild too.

Cheers

accident damage that needed welding, but no cat d, as someone once said to me, plenty get repaired and no one knows, and that a high percentage should be cat d if the truth be known.

Panel gaps are always a good indication.

The way that front bonnet sits tell a story.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back