Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Andreas Preuninger tells us all about, the 991.2 GT3 RS

NENO

Anyone else think that Porsche can't possibly be paying Andreas Preuninger enough - he just gets it.

I know it's his job etc etc but he just gets the message spot on.

Henry Catchpoles latest show on the GT3RS at Geneva.

I just wish they would build more so they get out on the road with proper owners rather than flipped by speculators.

Watch this one next.... that engine note

:bow:

nice, thanks for posting NENO

During that video he was talking about Porsche have 70% of the world's magnesium wheel allocation. I thought that sounded a bit far fetched so I asked my mate who is on the senior management team for the company that supplies to BBS and his response was. "Yes it's true, they're taking all our magnesium and it's fat bonuses for all"

James M-S said:
Watch this one next.... that engine note

:bow:

Very nice but what's the runner all about? :dont know:

911UK said:
nice, thanks for posting NENO
Cool, no problem, thanks for subbing it.

AP sure knows his stuff. No sales hyperbole, just interesting facts. :thumb:

..."Andreas Preuninger Tells Us Everything"...pity he can't tell us who'll get a car

Always enjoy listening to him talk about their cars.

FZP said:
During that video he was talking about Porsche have 70% of the world's magnesium wheel allocation. I thought that sounded a bit far fetched so I asked my mate who is on the senior management team for the company that supplies to BBS and his response was. "Yes it's true, they're taking all our magnesium and it's fat bonuses for all"

If anyone wants the magnesium wheels, I could help with one set, genuine, brand new, PM me for details.

Love Henry Catchpole too, in a world of tw@ts he's a genuine guy :thumb: In this video particularly he's like a little kid meeting his idol!

Stunning car but those vents are a bit Ford RS rather than Porsche RS :dont know:

Stunning car! would seriously consider downsizing to a triple garage with an en-suite bedroom to own one :?:

Such a shame most will be stuck in some rich blokes collection and hardly ever driven!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back