Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which Michelin tyres?

I have mp4s after I swapped out my Bridgestones. Night and day difference. Superb tyre. Look out for my review in total 911 magazine in the coming months.

Hi All,

I have used all of the from PS2 to Super Sport to PS4S.

I believe there is a subtle difference between PS4 and 4S but as has been said the 4S is the updated version of the original Super Sport and are a great tyre .

If I could fit them and keep the warranty I would every time.

I was told yesterday by an OPC Michelin pulled the plug on getting the N rating late in the day and there is no sign of this happening any time soon.

FWIW I've just ordered a pair of PS4S 305/30 19s online from Oponeo for £482.
Delivered foc to my usual tyre fitter who charges £10/wheel to swap tyres over.

James M-S said:
PS4S gets my vote. I recently changed from Pirelli Pzero.

Not tried PSS

^^ this.

Don't bother reading the rest of this thread

Hi Guys - update on the new tyres...

I finally had the Michelin PS4S's fitted to my 997 GTS last week. The only problem at ATS Euromaster was that they had to acquire a new tool to set the correct torque for the centrelocks.

Verdict after 200 miles - absolutely fantastic - best tyres I've ever experienced on a 911 in over 35 years...!!

The ride is much smoother and quieter than the N-Rated PS2's

I can definitely recommend them - no doubt about it... :thumb:

Good choice. Rears are £230 on tyreleader at the moment.

F1 autocentre should price match inc fitting.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back