Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

SGH said:
Got these wheels coming..

love those alloys whether they are genuine 19" Fuch or replicas its absolutely the perfect choice for a white 911 :thumb: also I like the lower door decals nice.
I have £10 bet that within 6 months it will be lowered and spacers have ducktail and poss a carrera classic front lip extention :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Was at our local OPC today and was talking to one of the salesman who I know quite well. Out side they had an 08 Gen 1 Turbo in Cobalt Blue manual and about 36k miles, selling for £68k!
Asked him about it and apparently its been chipped up, don't know what to, has no over revs and has had the PCM upgraded. It's a really nice car but is top money. Asked him why it was marked up at that price and he told me that a lot of the S/H stock has gone up in the last month, he reckoned a 991 targa had risen £4k.
So will be interesting to see what prices are going to be by April/May which is peak buying time.

These bad boys are being fitted as we speak (along with a few other goodies :D )

Attachments

• manifolds_118.jpg
    manifolds_118.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 2,704
They look nice Ade, but what other goodies you cant keep that from us :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Wow they are shiny and lovely.

Right thats it I'm off shopping the weekend....

Phil 997 said:
They look nice Ade, but what other goodies you cant keep that from us :grin: :grin: :thumb:

lol... New Turbos (stock from Porsche) as mine were massively corroded and the actuator was sticking plus while it's in i went for the equal length headers as above and the DO88 Big Pack Intercoolers, Larger Y-Pipe (will be selling my current IPD Y Pipe), inlet hoses etc... It'll then need a fresh remap from ESMotor taking it up to the Full Bolt on ES700 package :)

http://www.do88.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=1265_1357&products_id=9618

Well p***d off, can't buy anything can't even tax the car and get it out!

I've smashed my leg in in a skiing accident in Canada god damn pain in the arse!!! Biggest thing I miss is the turbo!!!

silvermilnec said:

I've smashed my leg in in a skiing accident in Canada god damn pain in the arse!!! Biggest thing I miss is the turbo!!!

I've not driven mine since October, itching to get back in it asap as well, it's been a looong winter this year... Hope you make a full recovery soon bud :thumb:

silvermilnec said:

Blimey Chris you kept that quiet mate, hope your up for full revovery ok .
hell of a way to save on car tax mate , even excessive for you Yorkshiremen :grin: :grin: wishing you a speedy revovery mate :thumb:

AdeD said:
Phil 997 said:

lol... New Turbos (stock from Porsche) as mine were massively corroded and the actuator was sticking plus while it's in i went for the equal length headers as above and the DO88 Big Pack Intercoolers, Larger Y-Pipe (will be selling my current IPD Y Pipe), inlet hoses etc... It'll then need a fresh remap from ESMotor taking it up to the Full Bolt on ES700 package :)

http://www.do88.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=1265_1357&products_id=9618

Ade that sounds great, you turbo boys get so easily bored with only 650bhp to play with :floor: :floor: :floor:

Cheers guys, best £26 travel Insurance I've ever spent! Operation repairing tib and fib with plates and screws, Achilles 98% torn and sticking out of my skin lol then upgraded to business class for the journey home for me and my mate! I've seen the bills it's upto £20k :eek:

At least the turbo auto and it's my left leg :thumb:

silvermilnec said:
Cheers guys, best £26 travel Insurance I've ever spent! Operation repairing tib and fib with plates and screws, Achilles 98% torn and sticking out of my skin lol then upgraded to business class for the journey home for me and my mate! I've seen the bills it's upto £20k :eek:

At least the turbo auto and it's my left leg :thumb:

Good to see a positive spin on it mate :thumb:

A speedy recovery fella I hope all get back to normal very soon.

I certainly know what its like to break lots of things and oh it makes you achy in the cold and damp.

But that can be the price for doing stuff :roll:

Tobyone said:
A speedy recovery fella I hope all get back to normal very soon.

I certainly know what its like to break lots of things and oh it makes you achy in the cold and damp.

But that can be the price for doing stuff :roll:

Your so right, life for living! It should have been a great boys trip for my mates 50th it turned out not to be for me but the ketamine trip when they straightened my leg was almost worth it :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back