Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Part number for gearbox mount

Drew1209

Trying to source a mount for my gearbox on my C4, I contacted Porsche today and the parts person couldn't find the mount at all then came back an hour later with the number below. Can anyone confirm that this is the part.

Part No. 996 3750 5403

6 times more expensive......that's some stealer tax!

EGTE said:

Yes originally it wasn't available separately to the gearbox(!) So not on the diagrams, but they have added it later.

Lemforder looks identical to me, I'd gamble it is OE. One went in my box.

That's 16.55 +vat +rip off shipping at design911, but I couldn't find it anywhere cheaper in europe.. Don't forget the forum discount code.

wasz said:
EGTE said:

Yes originally it wasn't available separately to the gearbox(!) So not on the diagrams, but they have added it later.

Lemforder looks identical to me, I'd gamble it is OE. One went in my box.

That's 16.55 +vat +rip off shipping at design911, but I couldn't find it anywhere cheaper in europe.. Don't forget the forum discount code.

What code for D911?

I'm just off the phone to D911 about the gearbox mount linked above, there on back order with no ETA.

OP, what did you do in the end.

I'm sure a read on here about the 997 mount fitting, it looks similar but only has the hole through the middle for the bolt. I can get one if these no problem.

Hmmm

https://www.autodoc.co.uk/lemforder/1268094

This is the same part number equivalent as the desgin 911 part 99637505505

But a bit more expensive perhaps (d911 was £26 delivered, this is £32.85+ delivery).

Not sure why is mentions Automatic, maybe they are the same?

Wasz thanks for that, I'll have a hunt around and see what I can get my hands on.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back