Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

**997 GT3RS aftermarket goodies clear-out**

Marcyt21

Have a 991.2rs allocated so 997 gt3rs is back to standard

-akrapovic sports cup exhaust £2000
-Cup car steering wheel with works bell quick release, wiring harness all included ready to just plug in so no fault codes £200
-Cobb accessport ecu tuning £200
-cup car rear wing uprights fabricated to fit standard rear wing, I have all the spacers and bits and bolts for this really transforms car and you can actually see out of the rear mirror! £400
-kw v3 coilovers with kw uniball top mounts £1500
-endless ccrg front pads used 1 trackday £300
-cup front splitter used with few scratches but still good (gen 2 only) £75
-also have 2 325/30/19 sport cup 2 tyres that would do another 1000/2000 miles and a trackday £150 the pair

All prices plus post
I can sort photos of everything just pm me

I will take the wheel with boss if in good condition. PM sent.

MC

Any chance of a pic of the front lip.
I am interested.

are the coilovers usable on the Gen2 4S or can you get the bits needed to change it to suit a 4S

:thumb: :thumb:

Steering wheel sold!

Give me your email for pictures of front lip, biggest problem with lip will be postage as it's quite large! Where are you based?

As for coilovers fitting your 4s I couldn't answer that

Marcyt21 said:
Steering wheel sold!

Give me your email for pictures of front lip, biggest problem with lip will be postage as it's quite large! Where are you based?

As for coilovers fitting your 4s I couldn't answer that

PM sent :thumb:

PM sent , also interested in the cobb accessport if its still available

Steering wheel received swifty and exactly as described. That Works Bell quick release is a piece of art.

Thanks very much.

MC

Akrapovic exhaust, cup rear wing mounts, front endless pads, Michelin cup 2 rear tyres still for sale!

Also have a full set of 997 RS centrelock OZ challenge wheels in matt black with Michelin Porsche cup slicks fitted, only used for 4/5 trackdays the wheels are mint under the dust. £1500

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back