Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 going to auction

Osh

https://angliacarauctions.co.uk/cla...ril-2018/1996-porsche-993-carrera-4-s-manual/

img_4495.jpg

Osh

Something fishy about that estimate .........damaged? Or just a meaningless figure to attract attention ...?

911TEL said:
Something fishy about that estimate .........damaged? Or just a meaningless figure to attract attention ...?

Apparently the entrant is a Mr.G.Eaton

Further details to follow...?

Cheap estimate for a WB if straight/legit.

C.

T8 said:
911TEL said:

Apparently the entrant is a Mr.G.Eaton

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

The recognised Indys would pay good money for it so either not offered to them or some issues but may still be a good car.

The turbo spoiler ruins it for me though even if factory fitted.

Mot histrory for at least the last 12 years - so its been on the road (not tucked up).

Nice car - ok miles, not sure its worth much more than top estimate.

vroomvroom said:
Nice car - ok miles, not sure its worth much more than top estimate.

I like your style chum :thumb: Once those rose tinted glasses get issued it'll go north of the top estimate as some chump gets carried away. Looks Polar Silver (top colour) mixed with (moody) grey interior = shoite.

I'd want to be all over it with a Colini stick as it looks a little tired. Rear reflector, front fogs need sorting plus that offside front wing looks the wrong colour albeit that could be the effect of the Polar :dont know:

Need more details

Hand cream of choice for 964 owners. Their brittle, bony fingers need extra lubrication. It's on account of having their hands balled into fists of rage for much of the time on account of not buying a 993. Sad but true.

jonttt said:
The recognised Indys would pay good money for it so either not offered to them or some issues but may still be a good car.

The turbo spoiler ruins it for me though even if factory fitted.

Air Cooled market is soft at the moment....I am not sure the Indy dealers would pay good money at the moment.

Does look a decent car to me. I'd have that spoiler off it pronto though.

:floor:

hopeydaze said:
Air Cooled market is soft at the moment....I am not sure the Indy dealers would pay good money at the moment.

911 Virgin are advertising a 90,000 mile Carrera 3.0 (beautifully restored) for a cool £110,000. Not sold so far, however they know the market.

http://www.911virgin.com/porscheforsale/1158/Carrera3.0/

Blimey I almost bought one of these less than 10 years ago in red ...... for around £25K.

Considering the one listed has had a £22K paint job. You'd have thought they would have got the panel gaps correct between bonnet and wing.

If my apprentice had hung a door with gaps like that, he'd be in ***** creek without a paddle.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back