Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Child rear seats for 996

Rocky911

Hi All,

Newbie here - recently bought a 996 C4S coupe, absolutely loving it. Managed to find one with PSE and X51.

I assume this subject has been done to death but i'm looking for a car seat to fit in the back of it. I need a stage 1 (2.5 year old) and stage 2,3 (4 year old).

I've tried the basic Halfords 123 booster but there's way too much movement!

I've seen Porsche ones that are boosters for stage 2/3 and a really expensive one for Porsche Junior car seat. Do these definitely fit?

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

*****!

what a nice offer from one member to another. Love this forum :thumb:

Osh

Can't offer advice for your 2 year old but I had a Porsche junior plus seat for my 5 year old. £150 from design911. They convert to a booster when the back rest starts to hit the roof. (It extends really high)

Take the seat pad out and use a small hand towel to get a good fit.

If you're happy to just use a booster, then trunki do one (boostapak) that fits and is also a hard shell kids rucksack. (And considerably cheaper!)

HTH :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back