Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Official 2019 520hp 991.2 GT3 RS - Leaked now revealed

T8 said:
Bigfra said:
I'm just speccing my car and sending the code to every Porsche centre that I can. I will bet that I don't get ONE response from any of them.

Then why bother :dont know:

Quiet day in the office

A well known Rolex dealer, used to send several of their allocation of Daytonas to a used trader for a backhander or two...

Do you think that anything different happens here? Where there's considerable money to be made, I'm afraid people's greed gets in the way at all levels.. :roll:

Specced my car at dealer yesterday, delivery confirmed middle of may.
Couldn't spec extended range fuel tank which is a big bummer, something to do with positioning of the tank and it only works on LHD drive cars. Also couldn't have roll cage I'm white to match the body, only black or green!
I'm sure I'll get over it when she is here

Bigfra said:
Kryton said:
Bigfra said:
I'm just speccing my car and sending the code to every Porsche centre that I can. I will bet that I don't get ONE response from any of them.

Oh well :frustrated:

Why are you flustrated? are you a long term Porsche purchaser of new cars :?: :)

I have bought three brand new cars from my dealer. A cayenne, 991s and a Macan gts. Still can't get one.

Not really surprised, you need to up that list considerably imo :)

Marcyt21 said:
Couldn't spec extended range fuel tank which is a big bummer, something to do with positioning of the tank and it only works on LHD drive cars.

So you are new to the GT3 then? The larger fuel tank has never been available on RHD cars. 90l was standard on the LHD 996 models and optional on LHD cars only (and not in all markets) since the 997.

There was a larger tank available on some of the 993s as well. That also only fitted in LHD cars.

No I've had a 997 rs gen 2 for 6 years and was under the impression it had an extended fuel tank, if what you say is true then no drama

:eek:
After years of trying, was offered a GT3RS build slot for May delivery about 1 hour ago.

Should be doing triple somersaults all over the place. Finally got to the top of the queue. :Dance-Tap: :clap:

However, business circumstances have changed substantially over the past few weeks, and even though the money is there, would probably not be the most sensitive/human thing to roll into my car parking space or be seen around town in a lizard green beast.

So after finally getting there, passed on the offer of a build slot. Strangely, feel comfortable that I made the right decision. Thanked the Dealer Principal for his kind consideration.

Hopefully another slot for a GT car will come up at a more appropriate time before I'm not too old. :eek:ld: :lol:

DRZ911 said:
:eek:
After years of trying, was offered a GT3RS build slot for May delivery about 1 hour ago.

Should be doing triple somersaults all over the place. Finally got to the top of the queue. :Dance-Tap: :clap:

However, business circumstances have changed substantially over the past few weeks, and even though the money is there, would probably not be the most sensitive/human thing to roll into my car parking space or be seen around town in a lizard green beast.

So after finally getting there, passed on the offer of a build slot. Strangely, feel comfortable that I made the right decision. Thanked the Dealer Principal for his kind consideration.

Hopefully another slot for a GT car will come up at a more appropriate time before I'm not too old. :eek:ld: :lol:

Hopefully your slot goes to an enthusiast, not just somebody who wants to flip it. Good luck for next time!!

MC

MisterCorn said:
Hopefully your slot goes to an enthusiast, not just somebody who wants to flip it. Good luck for next time!!

MC
Thank you - very much appreciated. :lol:

Think I was only offered the build slot because the DP has absolute confidence I wouldn't flip. Next one on the list is an enthusiast according to the DP, so bet he/she now has a massive grin on their faces.

Kryton said:
Bigfra said:
Kryton said:
Bigfra said:

Oh well :frustrated:

Why are you flustrated? are you a long term Porsche purchaser of new cars :?: :)

I have bought three brand new cars from my dealer. A cayenne, 991s and a Macan gts. Still can't get one.

Not really surprised, you need to up that list considerably imo :)

I can only buy what I need and what I can afford :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back