Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Number plate POR 993T

Albionmuz

Just sold on the DVLA auction for £9000 :eek:

I guess it went to a Turbo owner rather than a Targa one.

Illuminati regional chairman I expect

Bargain given the ever rising values of the 993 Turbo :thumb: Its THE perfect plate for one :bandit:

jonttt said:
Bargain given the ever rising values of the 993 Turbo :thumb: Its THE perfect plate for one :bandit:

It is also the perfect plate for my 993 Targa. I didn't even get the satisfaction of getting excited as my on the book offer was surpassed within 5 seconds :x

That is a LOT of dosh!

What auction??

I have R5 POR I want to send to auction.

Albionmuz said:
It is also the perfect plate for my 993 Targa. I didn't even get the satisfaction of getting excited as my on the book offer was surpassed within 5 seconds :x

Yep - I've just had my e-mail for the plate I was bidding on:

"On this occasion your bid was unsuccessful. The lot sold to another customer for a hammer price of £2000"

.... + buyers premium of 7% + VAT at 20% + £80 transfer fee

They must be mad. :nooo:

When I become an ex 993 owner later this year I will look to sell the plate on my car. Anyone who advertises a plate here seems to get savaged, so I hope that whoever buys the car likes the plate enough to take that as well. They are increasingly difficult to value with estimations and prices paid often miles apart in all directions.

highway said:
When I become an ex 993 owner later this year I will look to sell the plate on my car. Anyone who advertises a plate here seems to get savaged, so I hope that whoever buys the car likes the plate enough to take that as well. They are increasingly difficult to value with estimations and prices paid often miles apart in all directions.
You only get savaged if your plate is dyslexic or astronomically priced......otherewise you should sail through it.

FZP said:
You only get savaged if your plate is dyslexic or astronomically priced......otherewise you should sail through it.

Or a
newbie.gif

:thumb:

T911 RBO just sold for £8400 plus all the add ons :?

I bid £650 :grin:

I have OSV 993 - £2k and its yours....

Bring on the savages...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back