Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - 2 x N rated Pirelli''s 19 x 30 x 305

New997buyer

Help. Someone stuck a blade into my offside rear tyre while parked in South Ruislip car park yesterday. Joyous.

As a result I'm after 2 x N rated Pirelli P-Zero's. I'm in London but happy to pay courier costs.

Size needed would be 19 x 30 x 305.

Would prefer 6mm tread depth but would accept 5.5mm if selling a pair.

2013 or newer.

There's some arsepipes out there. Why would someone want to do such a thing?

You can get them for £216 new which doesn't seem too bad.

I'd just buy 2 new ones and try and sell your good one on here.

Might end up doing that Alex. But let's see what's out there in 911UK world :thumbs:

**** ing arse holes,,,,unfortunatley so many idiots in the world

Goodluck with the search Paul

Sorry to hear about that Paul.Hopefully someone local can help you out. :thumb:

Thanks Adrian.

Faried - try lasted all of a month around Harrow! At least they saw you to Germany and back!

Alex - I'll take a look. Would prefer a forum member as a source as at least I'll have some confidence in provinence.

:thumbs:

Yeah I know what you mean. I stopped fitting used tyres back in the 90s for that reason.........Although I spent my early years only fitting used tyres :grin:

I had higher priorities at the time :drink:

New997buyer said:
Help. Someone stuck a blade into my offside rear tyre while parked in South Ruislip car park yesterday. Joyous.

As a result I'm after 2 x N rated Pirelli P-Zero's. I'm in London but happy to pay courier costs.

Size needed would be 19 x 30 x 305.

Would prefer 6mm tread depth but would accept 5.5mm if selling a pair.

2013 or newer.

Hi
Sorry to hear of this , couple available below..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-...903753?hash=item3aec7092c9:g:IawAAOSwaWNZgdcx

Seller is top man Jeremy been selling Porsche parts for years :thumb:

Problem solved. Got a pair of brand new and unused tyres from a fellow forum member for a ridiculous price. Vive Le 911UK :thumbs:

deleted

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back