Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

picked up 997.2 Turbo but I have a problem

shark is good.... not too loud but enough

yes Kev is excellent since the car is fully serviced now it will be awhile before I need his services again unless I can come up with some more upgrades

is it worth complaining to Porsche about the poor service?

robbiej said:

yes Kev is excellent since the car is fully serviced now it will be awhile before I need his services again unless I can come up with some more upgrades

You could point out it was diagnosed on the forums with out anyone even looking at the car .. will it get you anywere .. im afraid i doubt it :(

You could say what I would say to the OPC I thought I was bringing my car to the Porsche experts you that is being OPC but sadly my lowly indie has proved how inept OPC really are ,I truly would say this in front of all and sundry in the service department
:thumb:

robbiej said:

Yes otherwise they will never learn, do it politely with the empathise on surely you done 100s of these and the best forum in the world got it right!

911uk once again take a bow and demort :thumb:

sent moan as they sent me a follow up email....

if it will get me awaywhere...

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back