Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is this the 2019 992 Gen 911 Caught Completely Undisguised?

In my opinion, too much bumper valance below the centreline of the tail pipes, coupled with the yellow highlighting on the bottom edge, makes the back end look heavier and more ungainly when compared with the 991. :nooo:

Alternatively, Kim Kardashian has just replaced Maria Sharapova as the new Porsche ambassador - to get their money's worth, Porsche engineers have decided to model the 992 rear end on Kardashian's booty. :eek: :?

If the brake light doesn't zip backwards and forwards 'cylon style" I'd want my money back.
Im sure I'll want one though. Sigh.

Attachments

• 83bbe7fc_f0cc_44dc_a5dd_a0219d7b2620_190.gif
    83bbe7fc_f0cc_44dc_a5dd_a0219d7b2620_190.gif
    43.2 KB · Views: 9,134
That looks awful the first 911 I really don't like.

With all that ass couldn't they have fitted a rear diffuser or something and at least saved the need for a spoiler .

Personally I prefer the 997 to 991 and the 981 to the 718 never mind the changes to the engines and electric steering and this is just plain ugly.

sideways said:
If the brake light doesn't zip backwards and forwards 'cylon style" I'd want my money back.

:agree: I'm in for a group buy if anyone works out the mod to make this happen on rear led lights... :thumb:

sideways said:

Audi style ' fairground ' lights really are tacky and IMHO look rubbish if you are behind one , I usually look for a good reason to nip past anything with these so that I don't have to look too long .....

I personally don't like the 4S full with reflector either , just as well we are not all the same !

Not much change but I will make up my opinion when I see proper photo's of it :judge:

:thumb:

This view doesn't look too bad compared to the lardiness of the yellow rear end pic.

Like the mismatched wheels - could set a new trend. :)

Attachments

• porsche_992_001_711.jpg
    porsche_992_001_711.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3,707
DRZ911 said:
Like the mismatched wheels - could set a new trend. :)

vomit2.gif

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back