Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

M030 ARB Bushes

Armagreggon85

So got myself a set of M030 roll bars for my c2 and I was looking to fit polybushes but not sure what to fit with the sizes available.

Official sizes are 23.6 front and 19.6 rear, measured mine with calipers and they come out at 24.1 and 20.1 respectively. 0.5mm powder coat?

Closest sizes Powerflex offer are front bushes at 23.5mm and rears at 20mm. These aren't quite right but then we're talking half a mm here and there.

Has anyone fitted polybushes to an m030 car? Do these sizes sound ok or would you just fit OE

I've asked this before, both here and on Pistonheads, but never got a clear answer. I don't think anyone knows.

What benefit does poly-bushing an ARB give? Serious question; not sure if it's something worth bothering with.

Poly bushes wear less than rubber and are stiffer so hold the bar better with less movement, the deflection the bar then makes when cornering is more predictable and so it does its job better.

Armagreggon85 said:
Ill speak to powerflex and see what they suggest

Let me know please because I need to order some too.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back