Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

total 911 mags?

Fuchs said:
Ghost said:
Just freed up about 15ft of bookshelf space by sending many years worth of F1 and Porsche related magazines to recycling. Sadly not much value to them and they are flipping heavy in bulk!

Did you need more space for your "euroboy" collection ? :D

Well, that subscription you gave me keeps on renewing. It's the gift that goes on giving.

Robertb said:
Fuchs said:
Robertb said:
Some issues were more interesting than others- for example the 'profiles' of the individual models were detailed and very well researched and would be interesting to any owners.

Also some nice articles on 2.7 RS and other specials. The features on contemporary cars were also fun, for example reading about the 996 Turbo S and 997.1 in context as a new car.

But most also featured yet another american tuned 996tt which got a bit tedious.

@Fuchs- I would be interested in copies which contain features on the 996 4S. I stopped getting it in '08.

Hi Robert,
if i see anything on the 996 4s ill bring them over when we next visit the uk.

That's great, cheers :thumbs:

Have you still got your relatives living nr Reading?

relatives have moved away, but still got friends in the area. :thumb:

Ghost said:
Fuchs said:
Ghost said:
Just freed up about 15ft of bookshelf space by sending many years worth of F1 and Porsche related magazines to recycling. Sadly not much value to them and they are flipping heavy in bulk!

Did you need more space for your "euroboy" collection ? :D

Well, that subscription you gave me keeps on renewing. It's the gift that goes on giving.

:grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back