Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 10 year service

rpd1 said:
Guys

Thank you for welcomes and taking the time to reply. It looks like I've dropped on with only a minor and brake fluid.

Sorry but I don't have a clue how to post pictures, I can't even figure out service intervals.......

If it helps, the car is basalt black, manual and brilliant!!!

Cheers

Oly

Snap!

Personally i wouldnt let an OPC within 100 yards of my car, but we all have to learn that the hard way for some reason :)

Airbag check is pull a fuse and check the light / message then check the fault code and clear it .

Different models do have different checks with Cayenne being a visual check .

Not going to argue about time , we do it as part of a major service .. so FOC basically .

Personnely i dont have a problem with OPC and i think everyone should use what ever garage they are comfortable with .. 10 years with OPC and i hope i was pretty fair and honest .

But .. my attitudes to garages have changed since being on here and i now realise there are good and bad garages .. im afraid i only know a few in my area that are either one that i can advise on so not of a great help there im sorry to say .

Attachments

• ab_1_156.jpg
    ab_1_156.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 5,697

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back