Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Friends Green Porsche - Bad Experience now Resolved, but...

pzero said:
sim996 said:
FGP royally ***** up, doesn't sound like anyone I'd like to do business with.

However, the internet usually forgets. Who's that place in London, sure they're still trading despite the many bad customer experiences.

HWM.

Nobody forgets 'The Wall' ......

Or George Eaton .....

In all honesty , FGP had a free independent pip on their car at the OP's expense .... identified a necessary issue with his car and has scheduled the remedial to be done at only cost + labour
Result for FGP

I too only logged in thinking I was going to check out the OP's mates green 911..... this kept me entertained for days !!

It isn't in the George Eaton class but it was a decent bit of a craic ...

jonttt said:
Is it really 12 months since THAT thread :eek:

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=118758

It doesn't seem like it at all....😂😂

I remember reading it before anyone had replied to the OP......I thought it was a bit strange but as I was in a different time zone outside UK , I thought I would check it out again the next day .....Jeez, what a fancy move by our member , then all the chess play after .......
It has to be THE most entertaining for so many twists and turns that I have had the pleasure to read ....

It must be the bad weather that brings it out in people .......

I'm going to read that one all over again now 😂😂😂😂😂😎 :judge: :judge: :floor:

'Hello, my name is George '............ :hand:

*********************************UPDATE - RESOLVED*********************************

OK, so I'm very pleased to report that I've now received a full refund from FGP. :thumbs:

To all here on 911uk - thanks for a hugely entertaining ride and all of the input. Pretty amazed at the response, and I will most definitely keep you up to date on my continuing search. :worship:

Hint: I may have an inspection booked on a car for next Monday...

*********************************UPDATE - RESOLVED*********************************

porsche996aero said:

Please DON'T put down a deposit first :sad:

:floor:

OP
Congrats on getting a result. FGP have learned a valuable lesson I'm sure. I look forward to hearing about your new purchase when it happens
:thumb:
FZP

Good outcome and keep us posted on the viewing mate :thumb:

It's not the orange turbo he has for sale? I quite fancied that.

giphy.gif

porsche996aero said:

OK, so I'm very pleased to report that I've now received a full refund from FGP. :thumbs:

To all here on 911uk - thanks for a hugely entertaining ride and all of the input. Pretty amazed at the response, and I will most definitely keep you up to date on my continuing search. :worship:

Great post and obviously great outcome.

This made great holiday reading.

Good luck with search.

Dear readers

Remedial work completed and car sold. Pictures attached.

Kind regards
FGP

Attachments

• img_0908_143.jpg
    img_0908_143.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16,769
  • img_0909_103.jpg
    img_0909_103.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16,769
  • img_0910_132.jpg
    img_0910_132.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16,769