Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Durametric Enthusiast kit with all VINs remaining + adapter

Could this be upgraded to Pro if not the original purchaser?

rhino-man said:

When I spoke to the chaps in the states about this I asked the same question, you can only do this if you purchased it from them directly and had the reciept as well.

I bought mine from Gendan, I asked them this same question and they advised that it might be possible but they would have to look into it.

https://www.gendan.co.uk/category_179.html

Hope this helps

John997 said:
rhino-man said:

When I spoke to the chaps in the states about this I asked the same question, you can only do this if you purchased it from them directly and had the reciept as well.

I bought mine from Gendan, I asked them this same question and they advised that it might be possible but they would have to look into it.

https://www.gendan.co.uk/category_179.html

Hope this helps

Ok cheers, only £299 from them inc vat and delivery.

How come this is unused OP?

Hiya,
rhino-man - that's a good price from Gendan, but that doesn't include the £89 adapter that mine includes, so it's still £140 cheaper to buy this one
The item's not unused but the VINs have been reset and are all available - can demonstrate on the software showing none used if necessary.
Tim

If you can 'reset' the vins, then it can be used on unlimited vehicles? Can't it? How can they be reset? And why buy the more expensive unlimited vehicle one? :?:

You can get the VIN's reset, few methods:

1.. Have the software or ability to access the cable firmware.
2.. Exchange a V1 cable for the newer V2 cable, called an upgrade but this can only be done via Durametric directly and the V2 cable will be a refurbished one - again you have to be the original purchase onwer and have the reciept.

This is what Durametric said when i asked them end of last year.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back