Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I''m back in a 911!!!.. 996 C2 project begins.

That is a good price Mark! :thumb:

:worship: Even better!! :thumb:

Can't beat us Northerners for sniffing a bargain out :grin:

I bought some repro wheel centres from a guy who sells them on gumtree and they arrived today.

I must say I am very impressed with them.

They're great! I'm after a monochrome set. Do you think you could PM the link please? :thumb:

kas750 said:
alex yates said:
:worship: Even better!! :thumb:

Can't beat us Northerners for sniffing a bargain out :grin:
8) :D

Ha, too right. Any money saved can go straight towards the next project.

I've a set of those centre caps along with the black and chrome ones. Very impressed at the price. Apparently they don't last too well but you can have 10-15 sets for the price of genuine ones. I've also a new set of black/silver genuine ones. Have to say, I prefer the black and chrome copies.

I'm glad there are other options available now. Porsche have had it their own way for too long with little parts like these. £150 per set. Ridiculous.
It's the same with items like 964 rear lights and reflector. Knocking on for £1000 to freshen the back of the car up. Crazy.

I'm so pleased with these wheel centres so I have ordered a monochrome set as well.

kas750 said:
I'm so pleased with these wheel centres so I have ordered a monochrome set as well.

Kas - got a link...??

osh

I have just ordered two sets of coloured and a set of monochrome, I guess he is going to be busy :)

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back