Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted Roof Box for 997

997-2 Roof Box

Good morning,

I work for a Porsche Centre and would be able to supply a Genuine Porsche roof box for your 997-2.

We have a 320l Roof box that is an ex display in our centre that we could offer you with 15-20% discount. It has a few minor scratches on it that come with day to day usage, the scratches have been obtained purely from taking the roof box off and swapping it between vehicles meaning it has not actually been used.
I could also enquire about shipment to see if we can send the item down to your preferred address,

The RRP for the 320L roof box is £718.00. We would arrange a deal for £599.99 with the carriage included if that interests yourself?

Please let me know, My best contact number is 02920 350 945

How refreshing to See someone from a Porsche Centre being proactive , good to see you on here :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back