Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I''m back in a 911!!!.. 996 C2 project begins.

Tight fisted git Ady :grin:

I used to know a bloke who painted hair on his head, it used to run if the sun came out :D

kas750 said:
Engine service kit.

Can I ask why you have used 5W 50 oil?

Del.

Delanor said:
kas750 said:
Engine service kit.

Can I ask why you have used 5W 50 oil?

Del.
Because the plan is to do some track days with the club after I have finished caning it to Germany and back in May. :thumb:

/\ /\ /\

Love those lights - anyone know where to get them...??

Osh

Are they aftermarket LEDs? D911 sell them for early cars but not 996.2 and I understand that they are slightly different shapes.

They look to be standard focused beam units that have been stripped and painted MATT black.

maldren said:
Are they aftermarket LEDs? D911 sell them for early cars but not 996.2 and I understand that they are slightly different shapes.

Seem to sell them in the US but not here...??

Osh

They look like my pupils back in the Acid House daze.

The trouble is playing about with headlights is being outlawed due to the new MOT regulations the only way to complete conversions is by using OE lamps in the case of HID`s its also with Auto levellers and washers.

Del.

This afternoon I had a spare hour whilst my dinner was in the oven so I decided the whip off the front pu to investigate the faint smell of coolant when the engine is hot.
As suspected the radiators had started to rot!
The condensers look brand new so someone turned a blind eye when fitting them.

:wack:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back