Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Matt black side/bonnet logos

Phil 997 said:
Tobesetc said:
Thanks for the feedback guys. Like I said, just an experiment as the "bonnet" bits were sent in error. Will keep them on for a while but as the bonnet and possibly the roof are being wrapped in white for LM24 in June, they won't be there too long. Will share pics of that process in a few months.

Now, back to the problem of how to temporarily change the colour of wheels? (Also white, also for LM24) Plan A was wrapping and that didn't work... :?:

Have a look at platidip for the wheels it last well but can be peeled off :thumb:

Also drop Kimbo a PM. He used a product very similar to Plastidip (but cheaper I think) and has done his wheels in the past to great effect.

Not keen on the bonnet stickers, but loving the car otherwise and as mentioned by another member, I am now convinced I need them side skirts.

Picture of my car may help with changing the colour of your wheels.

Attachments

• porsche_911_993_carrera_coupe_s2364575_4_134.jpg
    porsche_911_993_carrera_coupe_s2364575_4_134.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5,438

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back