Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Window wont drop fully

Kingb4

Hello,
Am after a bit of advice....have searched the forum, but havent found anyone with this issue: the drivers window wont go all the way down, it stops 2 inches from the bottom. Its doing everything else fine (it drops 10mm when you open the door and goes back up when you close it etc). Its almost as though the bottom 'stop' is set in the wrong place, could this be possible?

Thanks in advance.
Ben

Has the car had a new Regulator fitted, there are two settings on it,
one for the Boxster and one for the 996

Thanks Both! Thats brilliant advice. I am not sure if its had a new regulator, only just bought the car - cant see any receipt for this (and there are lots of receipts). I will have a look and see if there is a boxster stop left in.

Both (mt10argyll and wasz)

Really appreciate the advice, you were both spot-on. The regulator had the 'boxster stop' in place. Was a 5 minute job and its all sorted.

I love jobs like that: initially appears tricky, turns out to be simple and with immediate results

Thanks again!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back