Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Really Chuffed

Looks a great car M96.
I have just got my 996 (2 weeks ago), but havent driven it much yet. Sadly I am happy to go and stare at it in the garage!

Porsche996aero - whilst definitely not offering legal advice (am not qualified, but spend my life managing large contracts) - you could look into commencing proceedings in the small claims court (its designed for small values like this). It costs a fixed fee to raise a claim and your losses are limited.
Most sensible businesses would rather settle than risk going in front of a court.
In this case, your argument could be that the vehicle is not as described. However you did mention that remedial options were discussed. English Law normally allows for somebody in breach to remedy the breach. If you did not allow them to remedy the breach, you may not have a case..... (Its complex stuff, if they did offer a reasonable remedy, but you didnt like the idea....)

EGTE - looks like our posts crossed.....but wise minds think alike.

I've not the best experience with Friends Green either, so I'm not surprised to hear of your trouble. Asked some questions about one of his cars and was met with a pretty snappy reply. On deeper investigation some of what he states about his cars are innacurate such as what are factory items and service history.
Plenty more to choose from I guess.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back