Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

NB 993 Cargraphic Front Splitter - Group Buy

It wasn't till I first saw the difference between turbo PU and standard that I realised how much better the turbo version looks

highway said:
It wasn't till I first saw the difference between turbo PU and standard that I realised how much better the turbo version looks

:grin:

Words of wisdom.

cableguy said:
highway said:
Sticking on an additional piece of plastic, that serves no purpose, to the front of a 993? Has the site been hacked? Is this VXR.net? :lol:

Ah an illuminati member...

Why do owners add RS Kits on standard Carrera's...?
Why do owners add decals to their cars...?
Why do owners change their wheel styles...?
etc. etc.

It's called personalising your car and you may be surprised to know that some 993 owners actually do this. ;)

C.

RS kit/decals/wheels... I could take this personally! :thumb:

All personal preference of course but I prefer my corner pieces. Came in a lot cheaper too.

mVd1QGp.jpg

Those corner pieces are almost identical to the corners of the Cargraphic item. If only they did a centre infill... Personal preference of course. ;)

C.

gunner said:
All personal preference of course but I prefer my corner pieces. Came in a lot cheaper too.

mVd1QGp.jpg

Hey Gunner. I love your Sport Classics.

Mainly because they look shiny and new whereas mine always look filthy.

I know from experience they are a pig to clean (almost wish I still had CupII).

Are you cleaning them yourself? Paying an East European to do it? Or never driving the car?

A993LAD said:
Hey Gunner. I love your Sport Classics.

Mainly because they look shiny and new whereas mine always look filthy.

I know from experience they are a pig to clean (almost wish I still had CupII).

Are you cleaning them yourself? Paying an East European to do it? Or never driving the car?

They're filthy at the moment, the pic was just on a good day.

My local friendly eastern European set-up has unfortunately just closed down so it's back to me and the pressure washer...

Never bothered. I decided to remove the front plate plinth, plug the holes with bumper plugs and fit a stick on plate. I'm now happy with how the front end looks. :thumb:

C.

Thanks for the link ch3tman. :thumb:

I decided on the clean look without a splitter and will remain without for the time being.

C.

Looks good. :thumb:

Any details of supplier, price etc.?

C.

ch3tman said:
Another interesting front splitter discovery; this is probably the most relevant thread for it :) :

8kmdZlz.png

Liking that - very balanced and clean design - looks authentically 993 !

It's basically RS Chin Spoilers corners with the centre filled in. :thumb:

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back