Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale - original wheel spacers 17mm

HSC911 said:
2mm can make all the difference :grin:

:floor: :floor: when we are talking width ,so it seems :grin: :grin: :thumb:

It was quite ammusing because the tech that was fitting them said to me these wont fit as they have the studs fitted and as yours uses tuner bolts it wont work.
So I studied them for about 30 seconds and using all my amassed technical skills I said to him sod it hit the stud very hard with a hammer :grin: :hand:
well about 1 min later all the studs were off and on the spacers went. For anyone doing this and needing the info it was a size 3 engineering hammer and 1 hard hit :floor: job done :grin: :grin:

Sometimes just brute force is the only way :thumb:

Looks great. If Rockunrolla decides he's not interested in your spacers, will you let me know?

FZP said:
Looks great. If Rockunrolla decides he's not interested in your spacers, will you let me know?

Will do mate , I will ping him a PM now :thumb:

Yes i still want them :lol:
pm replied

I've seen pics of your gsrage. If you fit them, the car won't fit :floor:

FZP said:
I've seen pics of your gsrage. If you fit them, the car won't fit :floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor: not unless he crawls out of the window like he does with the Lambo :grin:

Ha ha ,, unfortunately the 911s going to have to live out on the drive :?

Rockunrolla said:
Ha ha ,, unfortunately the 911s going to have to live out on the drive :?

mine lives outside mate , Despite rumour they are not actually made of paper mache. even with those arctic winters you get ooop norf :grin:

;) ,,
Say Phil , should I get some front spacers as well to compliment the rears or just leave the fronts ??

Rockunrolla said:
;) ,,
Say Phil , should I get some front spacers as well to compliment the rears or just leave the fronts ??

Yes I would Dave , the usual option to go with 15mm rears is 7mm fronts. have a look at Porsche shop as they do 7mm with a spiggot as most that size are just a shim and thats right on the limit of getting it safely on the car without giving you wheel wobble. they say they are hubcentric but personally over 5mm I would be buying the ones with a spiggot to ensure no issue. :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back