Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

It''s been a pleasure

MattyR

Just posted in my thread where I put the 993 up for sale. CHAPS payment received this morning with the new owner collecting tomorrow. A gent from Suffolk secured the car last Saturday with a handshake and deposit via the well trodden and traditional path of driveway chat and cup of tea.

Sensible way to purchase a sensibly priced 993 in my view. Very close to my advertised price and so I am a happy chap.

Look forward to sticking my oar in now and again lads!

Glad things worked out for you Matty.

Hopefully you'll return to the forum in something Pork flavoured!

Well done matey. She looked a well kept 911. The new owner me thinks is a lucky man :)

:thumb:

Congrats on the sale Matt. Onwards and upwards and don't be afraid of sticking that oar in... :thumb:

C.

Nice work Matty, sounds like a very stress-free seamless sale - well done :thumb:

sold

Well done on the sale! Patience is a virtue. £30k plus is such a lot of money to spend on a toy but there seems to be enough punters out there to do it!

Well done MattyR on the sale.
Did you tell the new owner to join on here?

993 to me

I'm already a member, sold my last 993 a few years ago and kicked myself ever since :D
Just got home from collecting, drives a treat, nice to be back in a 993 :thumbs:

Attachments

• 993_side_171.jpg
    993_side_171.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 4,425
:bye: (for now) Matt.

:welcome: back df. :thumb:

Re: 993 to me

dorsal fin said:
I'm already a member, sold my last 993 a few years ago and kicked myself ever since :D
Just got home from collecting, drives a treat, nice to be back in a 993 :thumbs:

Aha, that's a familiar 993! Enjoy Peter, the chaps on here are fab!

Congrats MattyR and dorsal fin in equal measures :thumbs:

MattyR - hope you're in a position to pick up that dream 356 before too long - good luck!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back