Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pick up tomorrow...

Yes they are very helpfull. This is my second 911 from them, looking forward to the launch control

So just having a little break from driving. What a car. The sports exhaust sounds lovely, the handling is awesome, the steering is sublime and the back is so progressive and easy to catch. I'm loving this car.

The car was genuinely immaculate when I picked it up from RSJ. A list of work they had undertaken to bring it up to scratch and the detailing was perfect. Even the bonnet catch looked brand new. The time and expense they must go to to ensure a great handover experience is huge. I genuinely couldn't be more delighted. Anyway I'm off to think of another excuse to thrash around the lanes of Berkshire.

Awesome.....!

Beautiful looking car, great spec. Love the colour, wheel combination.

:welcome:

I bet the wait is hard to 'Bear' :grin:

Car looks 8)

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
:welcome:

I bet the wait is hard to 'Bear' :grin:

Car looks 8)

:thumb:

Nice. However I picked my basalt black up yesterday and have been buzzing about in it all day (amazing). No idea who the white one belongs to although I think he has bought it from RSJ too.

His is newer and whiter than mine but I am over the moon

TheBear said:
Nice. However I picked my basalt black up yesterday and have been buzzing about in it all day (amazing). No idea who the white one belongs to although I think he has bought it from RSJ too.

His is newer and whiter than mine but I am over the moon

Good to hear you are loving your new purchase!

But this is your thread! - we need to see some pics of yours! :thumb:

I would love to but how I do that has me flummoxed...

All advice more than welcome....

Managed to stop driving long enough to post a pic

Attachments

• 20180209_151256011_ios_2_667.jpg
    20180209_151256011_ios_2_667.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 1,348
TheBear said:
Managed to stop driving long enough to post a pic

very nice mate :thumb:

Yep - very nice indeed. Health to enjoy fella. :thumbs:

Very nice Bear enjoy it, I went to look at a black one but ended up buying the white one,

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back