Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 993 this week ?

The Recaro covers and cushions will fit Hahn,PPs and SPGs, not sat in a PP so you may be right. It's ages since I got mine and I've no idea on his current prices are. The biggest problem with them all is loss of rear seat access but the weight saving is substantial and I do find them comfortable.
The SPGs are high sided and a struggle to get out of in tight parking spaces.

Nurburger said:
What do the Hahn RS seats cost in leather?

I enquired a year ago (Dec 2016) and the price for two seats in Black Leather c/w Side Mounts & Sliders was Euro 2600.00

C.

Service kit for the Hamilton & Palmer security system. Old ones were starting to get sticky and not open the car. Replacing the battery didn't improve things much so bought the service kit which included another battery.

Cured an annoying squeak from the rear end. ARB bush removed and lubricated with silicon grease. Reset it to full soft and PSS10's to 2.

wilsonny said:
Rs short shift and fork (considerably cheaper from opc than anywhere else, especially when benefiting from pcgb discount)
Replacement indicator column unit
New service book

Good info. cheers!

nickjonesn4 said:
wilsonny said:
Rs short shift and fork (considerably cheaper from opc than anywhere else, especially when benefiting from pcgb discount)
New service book

Good info. cheers!

Colourlock leather cleaning and reconditioning kit for the front seats. Seen results on a mates Range Rover so hoping similar magic can be worked at the weekend on my front seats.

993 in for cosmetic attention following a swipe from some careless person in a multistorey. So the 944 has been getting my tlc. So far the only sevicable car out of 6 is an Up.

nickjonesn4 said:
nickjonesn4 said:
wilsonny said:
New service book

Good info. cheers!

Colourlock leather cleaning and reconditioning kit for the front seats. Seen results on a mates Range Rover so hoping similar magic can be worked at the weekend on my front seats.

And be sure to post some before & after pics won't you chap!

Sadly had a big bill from Williams Crawford for service and replacing the boots on all 4 CV joints.......

After a rainy drive home I tried to console myself by fitting these..........

They're the cheap ones via Type 911 about a hundred quid I think

I prefer the look rather than the side/fog lamps

Attachments

• img_2058_111.jpg
    img_2058_111.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 6,229
  • img_2059_419.jpg
    img_2059_419.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 6,229
A 993 number plate :thumb:

Steve Wang chip with the lwf mod. The stalling has started to irritate.

Endoman said:
Steve Wang chip with the lwf mod. The stalling has started to irritate.

If that doesn't work for you, looks like you are close enough for a quick trip to Chipwizards. I had a remap at the same time my lwf was fitted so never experienced stalling (except for the occasional feet-ear coordination moment :oops: )

And almost 14 years in, I bought myself Adrian Streathers 993 The Essential Companion - so much I didn't know!

Bought an orignal porsche windstop for the cabrio, as it was missing when I bought the car.
Very neat design, raises and folds into the roof automatically and works very well. Much warmer and quieter, but you can also fold it down easily for the full fat experience.
The black finish belies what must be the solid gold that it is made of, going by the price!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back