Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 LED rear lights

ELA

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy lights such as these for a 997.1 C2 or C4?:
28371945559_197328721c_b.jpg

Yes the company is called Dectane I fitted rears to my gen1 997
Purchased them from a guy on here, great buy

:thumb:

I have checked Dectane and they offer 3 option, Crystal, Red and smoke. None look like these though??? They are not for me as I prefer the original lights 997.1 rear lights. Just someone has asked me about them and I need a set that are 'E' marked. The only place I see doing these lights is in the USA, so I can't use them over here.

ELA said:
I have checked Dectane and they offer 3 option, Crystal, Red and smoke. None look like these though??? They are not for me as I prefer the original lights 997.1 rear lights. Just someone has asked me about them and I need a set that are 'E' marked. The only place I see doing these lights is in the USA, so I can't use them over here.

I thought the dectane Crystal is what you are after.

I have the smoked and they are great OE quality and fit :thumb:

The lights on the GT3 look like the optional Gen 2 997 rears. They are not the same as the Dectane rears.

Attachments

• s_l1600_111.jpg
    s_l1600_111.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,715

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back